According to the article L.221-18 of the French Consumer Code (Code de la consommation), the Customer has the right to return a product for any reason within fourteen (14) calendar days. This period shall run as from the order delivery date (date as per postmark).To benefit from a return, you must contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org by indicating that you want to benefit from a return and by attaching your purchase invoice.
One-year limited warranty. The warranty starts once the product is delivered to your shipping address. For more information, please see our General terms & conditions of sale.To benefit from a warranty, you must contact our customer service department at email@example.com by indicating that you want to benefit from the warranty and by attaching your purchase invoice.
What the Guarantee does not cover
This warranty does not cover:
Any use of the Product that is contrary to the use usually expected of the Product;
– Any use of a Product that is contrary to or not explicitly authorized within the recommendations published by Circular on the Product;
– Damage caused by or due to an accident, abuse, misuse, corrosion, flood, fire, earthquake or any other external cause;
– Normal wear and tear of the Product;- The Product’s accessories and consumables (interchangeable outer-shells, batteries, charger, cables, etc.), unless they are the subject of the order;
– Cosmetic damage including scratches and scratches;
– Damage resulting from the use of another product with the Product.The fact that Circular’s Products and Services operate uninterrupted and error-free.
Circular is not liable for damages resulting from an inability to follow the instructions for use of the Product.